Wednesday 28 September 2022

Too late, next time

 On a whim, I decided to check the Paramore website. I thought this decade I'd move on, and listen to other bands more, but nope, so far, still a lot of Paramore.

They're coming to Toronto on Monday November 7th!

... and the tickets are all sold out.

I mean, they're playing at a venue I've never heard of before, and the last time I saw them, they were at Scotiabank Arena which is probably the biggest venue downtown other than the SkyDome. So maybe there just weren't that many tickets anyway. Kinda sucks; oh well.

The cool thing is there are a bunch of great bands playing at HISTORY (the venue I've never heard of) soon, like Bright Eyes, Silverstein, and Muse.

The prices though... ugh... 50 dollars minimum and then the fees. And then there's the fact that these kind of things start really late. I'm in my 30s man, I can't go to shows that start at 8 and then the actual band that I want to see doesn't come out till 11:00pm; I'm usually trying to fall asleep at that time.

I think my best option is just to wait for one of those nifty music festivals; that way, I can at least listen to music during the day and then, again, try and fall asleep while listening to whatever electronica or heavy metal headliners are playing that night whilst I commiserate in my camping tent.

Song of the day (it's a long one, but it's a classic):

Keeper of the Seven keys by Helloween


No comments:

Post a Comment