Tuesday 13 September 2022

I'm writing a lot. It's okay.

 I just had an olive. One olive. I used to dislike olives, or at the very least, not care for them...


but OH my COD I just had one olive and it's honestly one of the best tasting foods I've had in a very long time...

.. but I am hiding something from you. I did not only have one olive. I had at least 2 singular olives. One a couple days ago, and one just now (in fact, I can still taste the salty telescopic flesh of Kalamata).

The first one I had was better because its sogginess was limited by its freshness. In other words, fresher from the farm.

I'm writing a lot because it seems no one else is. I feel like I'm living in a Solaria. It is a very strange experience, but the great news is that I slept ok last night. Even if I had a nightmare, it is better than a long, emotionless comfort numbing voyage, I think. Like cold water, a surreal experience can only last so long before it becomes mundane, droll, and yes, quite funny at times too.

The problem is no one's awake outside when the sun's up. What the hell, man, there's more people than PEI here and all I see are metal vehicles.

Oh well. I really do love good olives!

No comments:

Post a Comment