Thursday 15 September 2022

More proof that AI still sucks

 I type this into Google: "How do you remove the video thumbnails that pop up after you finish watching a YouTube video?" and the results that pop up are still a mess for me to comprehend at first glass.

What I think it should at this point in time is directly give you a walkthrough (visual, audio, w/e) of how to turn off the flucking 16 videos that

[musical interlude, take a gander at what song at is]

but nowwwwwww these days are gone

ad now I find

opened up the door

HELP ME IF YOUC AN I FEELING DOWN

AND I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU BEING ROUND

HELP ME GET MY FEET BACK ON THE GROUND

won't you pleaaaaase, please help me

now, my life has changed

my independence

vanish in the haze

but, now and then, I know that I,

never done before

help me if you can im feeling down

and i do appreciate you being round

help me get my feet back on the ground

wont you please, please help me

now, these days are gone im not so self assured and now i find changed my min openeed the dors

ehlep

[musical interlude over, 12 videos pop up]

okay it's only 12 videos and how the hell did I end up watching this video again?

Conclusion: Browser tabs were a terrible idea.

1 comment:

  1. I mean I'll still watch YouTube, but I'm waaaaay more careful before I surf that website.

    ReplyDelete