Wednesday 14 September 2022

Dry herb shopping

 I am going dry herb shopping, organic only. No, not spices.

I  have been torturing myself for the past couple days, if not weeks, after a fortunate somewhat cold turkey drop into Cannabis-free zone.

I tried to sign up for employment insurance or welfare or whatever and I'm just above a cutoff so I'm back to frugal living and boy is it sweet when you roughly know your budget.

Anyway this blog might soon turn into weed reviews so if you're not into that feel free to go elsewhere, or leave a message saying what turns you off 'cause really all I'm trying to do is attract something non-creepy into my life and you know what, this might just turn into a Free speech segment number (above 10).

... but like 50 bucks a half-quarter/eighth, are you kidding me. To be fair I was overjoyed when I was able to pay 50 bucks for a quarter out east, time is hopefully still moving slower over there 'cause here time is stuck in a blues hellhole.

Anyway I've decided: OBC and _!

In the hopes that I come visit here in the future like you usually do, it's okay it's okay it's okay it's okay it's okay it's okay it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment