Thursday 15 September 2022

Freewrite the red

 Painfully, the voice repeats over and over again. Great horror story, terrible execution.

There is a lot of pain because the painful people keep writing shit without subtracting but I do not care because according to some legend somewhere I am both annoying and a special snowflake. I really should be in bed but I blame Athena from Overwatch for bringing this stupidfucked up OVERTIME bullshit. What the hell kind of algo is that. That shit can last way too long you even forget how to breathe.

Also, while I'm on the topic of unbanned Blizzard (oh my god I am SO SICK of hearing about your stupid fucking useless sexual assault trials like holy shit YOU FUCKERS ELECTED THE IDIOT, NOW DEAL WITH ROE V. WADE THERE ARE FUCKING KIDS DYING OF OPIATE ADDICTIONS LITEREALLY....) anyway, I should be in bed right now because it is WAY past my bedtime but no I am here COMPLAINING again because stupid motherfucking GOOGLE can't fucking get its code together.


LOOK. I started this blog when I was a teenager. It is NOT my job to fix the stupid encryption problem, I'm pretty sure you have my fucking address motherfucker and this is how FREE SPEECH WORKS because OBVIOUSLY I'VE NEVER KILLED anyone in my life so WHY do I feel like the authorities want me to die?

ANSWER: THEY'RE ALL EATING GARBAGE TOO!


Oh, and the voice that keeps telling me "there's something wrong with your head?" YEAH, NO SHIT, I KNOW THAT. IT'S NOT HELPING. YOU'RE LIKE TINNITUS, EXCEPT INSTEAD OF HEARING WHINING FAN MOTORS, I HEAR LOVELY LITTLE FEMEALE FLOWERS WHEN, YES, I AM TRANSGENDER, BUT NO, I DON'T FUCK WITH BIOLOGY.

HE

SHE

THEY

THEM

JE

TU

IL

NOUS

VOUS

VOUS ÊTES DES CONNARDS

Maintennant, j'ai toujours le choix de publier, et je vais le faire, et le fait que j'écris en français m'indique que ça n'est pas la fin du monde et le soleil se levera demain. Je le garantie à 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment