Sunday 18 September 2022

Freewrite the crimson

 People say that you'll die these are lyrics from Arcade Fire faster than without water all in all it's just a lie to scare your suns and scare your dotters luckily the downloaded version is not the one I'm listening to that one has a dot in th middle that stops people from pirating songs SMILE SMILE every time you close your eye every time you close your eyes FROWN FROWN

FROWN FROWN

FROWN FROWN

Yeah I'm not in much of a freewriting mood, I have to think really hard about what to write and when you freewrite the goal is not to think.

In the mornings, when I don't get up, it feels like the neighbours are purposefully dragging chairs across the ground next door. Like what the hell man, it was WAY better when I lived next to a centenarian. The only thing I was worried about was making too much noise, which come to think of it, is kinda dumb because she probably had severe hearing loss anyway.

Hallelujah it rained this morning, let's hope it continues because the air stinks (and it's not from all THC/CBD/CBN I'm detoxing from).

What else is going on in my life... well, I wake up every day now, look at all the vehicles parked on the street, and when cars drive by, I think: "Ah, the parade of terrible investments!". And I look at airplanes in the sky (which, anecdotally, seem fewer than average compared to the last, say 15 years), and also think "Damn, rich mofos flyin' around still? Must be fun." or something like that.

Okay not really. I feel some sort of jealousy, not much, 'cause I remember the last time I flew it was a pretty cool feeling.

Song of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment