Tuesday 11 October 2022

Slowed down crank it down

My energy levels have slowed, and they are hard to track.

I like to get up early in the morning.

I want to be still healthier.

I constantly improve; sometimes I forget to remind myself that I constantly improve.

One of my pressing goals is harm reduction; self-care-remediation; mindful consumption.

I need to ameliorate my financial security. This is also a pressing goal, but not as pressing.

I didn't spend enough time in nature today. Sunlight at the source is kinda far.

I am eating blueberries with balsamic vinegar.

I haven't seen a dentist in a while; my eyes are fine, because I got them checked today.

The TTC actually has a rather peaceful effect on me.

I want to play video games with people who like to play video games with me.

I miss my time with T. We had some fun playing Portal & Magicka together, and it was fun to discover games we both liked.

I met new people this week, and it was nice and easy-going and impromptu and fulfilling.

Related to the last point, Humber River was absolutely beautiful on Thanksgiving Day.

Related to my last two points, here is a picture of my main Thanksgiving meal (no turkey this year; they were all way too big):

My first official Korean BBQ experience; right in Koreatown. Delicious, somewhat pricey for my budget, and I was able to (mostly) stay inside my dietary limitations. Best part was the socializing, of course. Oh and kimchi is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment