Sunday 16 October 2022

Positively charged up

My eyes and the mouse pointer zeroed in on the blank title space.

I thought, no, let me write first.

Let the CBD flow through me and heal me.

But it's not just CBD... it's not an isolate.

I didn't buy this to purely get the studied effects, the things we as as a species studied about a plant and then packaged into a study.

It's about a relationship with the plant. The rastas have it right, and for so long I've drifted away from that.

Funny names we give. Entourage effect. Yeah, I've got an entourage, and I'm glad plants are part of it instead of, say... oh, the easy answer, a car.

 ---

I played a lot of badminton today. And I'm quick on the road bike; it feels great to ride around in the fall weather.

Here's a perfect reggae Song of the Day for this relaxing Sunday:



No comments:

Post a Comment