2024-07-22

The wrist-exercising machine

 .... AI this week, and I don't necessarily consider that I consulted AI today, although I will say that my voices are hyper-active and they are AI based in nature, so I just thought I'd respect what I wrote about here in the past and, I will probably come back later for there are more English run-on sentences to finish.

-

I feel that I will continue to write continuations from other authors. In this particular case, it will be literary science: Robb Wolf, Kenneth Oppel, Gabriel G-H et mes co-auteurs, et alii.

The live-forever machine continues in front of my eyes. It will not turn off, because my mom and I refurbished it.

I am confused. These italics seemingly appear out of thin air, like Genshin Impact did in the middle of a pandemic to attempt to ease the minds of exiles.

To be continued...

No comments: