2024-07-03

Noncannafood 1

OpenAI. (2024). ChatGPT (July 2024 version) [Large language model]. Information retrieved on July 3, 2024, from OpenAI's ChatGPT platform. Prompt: Paleo sour cream.

Just to be clear, that's ChatGPT's citation up there, I just added the prompt part. The writing is, and continues to be mine, full of its terrible grammar (but seldom, if ever wrong about spelling)...

I'm trying my hand at a horseradish sauce sometime this month.

This paleo culinary hero has been continuously inspiring me with her gyro lamb meatball recipes for a couple years now.

She has a really good fish en papillote recipe that I wish to recreate again someday.

For now, here's a dairy-free guimauves recipe that looks way better for me than... oh... the absolutely terrible garbage sold in [chain] grocery stores worldwide:

A new rule I'm thinking of adding: food stuff right-aligned (for those like me who can be triggered by food)

No comments: