Wednesday 31 October 2007

NOBODY EXPECTS...

Yeah, I had one hell of a day, wandering around school, bursting out "NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION" to people who stared at me and my Sombrero for a bit too long.

My original plan was to have people planted around the school having random conversations with people, and when I came along, they would say "I didn't expect some kind of a Spanish inquisition..." at which point I would bust in and say my line. Oh well, 'twas fun anyway.

So, you know, it's still halloweeen, but guess what?

Yeah.

I have a biology test tomorrow. !@#!#!@#!#$!

This is the THIRD CONSECUTIVE YEAR WHERE THEY'VE HAD A BIO TEST THE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN. What the hell. It's like a tradition: It started in grade ten with Ms. Likins, grade eleven with Ms Tram and NOW grade twelve with Mr Reiss, who is the toughest bio teacher of them all.

As if I wasn't busy enough stealing my sister's candy, I now have to study during a most excellent Wednesday night. I could be outside scaring little children and purging the world of heresy but NOOOOO, I have to study the role of pyruvate in the Krebs cycle and why NADH carries electrons to the electron transport chain and blah blah blah.

Worst part is that I even if I manage to reach my goal of studying for five hours straight, I'll still fail the test. On the last test, the highest mark in the class was 64%, with the average in the mid forties. Fun stuff eh? Sure keeps me feeling hopeful.

And of course I'll have these kids knocking on the door, because the parental units had the bright idea of decorating the house even though they'll be gone for half the night. No chance in hell I'm answering the door.

If anything, I can scare them with some scary pictures of how viruses infect cells, photocopied straight from my bio textbook. Hehehehehe.

So, I'm off. Wish me luck. Even though you're all probably busy enjoying halloween while I'm stuck in a bio universe.

GL,HF.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

5 comments:

  1. But you are ruining the nigth for all the little kiddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction: Mr. REISS is ruining the night for all the little kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gabe you have a blog?!?!?!
    ill yo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another good entry.

    I hope my link helped heh.

    ReplyDelete