Monday 29 October 2007



So, I don't plan on actually posting every day, I mean, I do have some form of a life, right? Yeah, I won't even give you the chance to respond to that. But this picture here says a lot.
<---

So um, you know, my weekend. Pretty standard. Gaming at Slater's on Friday (although he prefers to call it "chilling", something about it sounding nerdy otherwise). Kicked ass at Super Smash, as always, with Roy and Jigglypuff.

Saturday was a waste, didn't do much.
Sunday I was feeling rather sick and I had a math test to study for, so I broke plans with someone. Somewhat depressing also.

Aaaand today I had the math test, wasn't bad, wasn't awesome. I figure I should study for the little bonus questions Opie leaves on the test, since they're easy if you understand the kinds of bonus questions Opie gives. They're all these witty, clever enigmas that you shouldn't spend too much time on (I did anyway) or else you don't have time to finish the test!

So for example, one of the enigmas he gave us:
Bob and Bill are standing in front of a portrait. Bob says to Bill "Brothers and Sisters I have none, but this man's father, is my father's son." What is the relation of the man in the portrait to Bob?

I thought I had it right, and I spent some time on it too, but I was wrong. Sigh. I know the answer, but can you solve it? Oh, don't google it either, cuz I'll be like "Not cool." Deal? Deal.

I slept during french class again. Biggest waste of an hour and seventeen minutes in my day for sure. Ugh. I wish the Chin could just give me my exam and I could be done with it, but nooo, I have to "demonstrate my knowledge through class participation and classwork". Bull. Besides, I don't like to answer questions and discussions in class. A few weeks back, when I read a passage from some handout, I got a friggin' standing ovation from the class. No joke. WTF?

Oh, and me and a couple of my buddies are obsessed with the No god quote from 30 days of Night. We plan to do some uber remixes with sparta, the dramatic chipmunk, over 9000 etc. about the head vampire dude saying, in his tone of voice, No god, in opportune moments in the video clips. Because it is HILARIOUS. Seriously. So be on the lookout for that, we're planning to create the greatest internet fad of like... ever!

So, that's it for today, have a nice week. And a nice day. Having no school on Friday is sweet.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

8 comments:

  1. At least, since this comment is anonymous, it doesn't look like it's the same person commenting on everything I write.

    But unfortunately, I know it's you =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't like commenting with my username :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! The #1 hit? That's troubling...
    Vaughan wasn't thaaat bad, haha, but I mean, the grass is always greener on the other side, right?

    Thanks for the comment though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeeeuh booyyyeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeuh son. Some nice blogging going on right here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally got it .... i think... and i dislike french people lol

    ReplyDelete