Monday 22 October 2007

Where are you?

Nah, I won't describe to you a full day of my life, "A day in the life", if you will. There are plenty of other blogs out there, with pictures and all for that kind of stuff. Obviously, my life is different from everyone else's, but whatevz, right?

I think I'll just end up writing randomly, just like most other personal bloggers do. I don't really have a massive audience. No, in fact, as I write these words, I have one person who will be reading this. Naturally, this may change if I manage to "advertise" a bit - but this blog is rather boring already, with a sort of depressing first post explaining how non-spectacular it is.

You know, I'm thinking of getting myself an idea-man or woman to find me some things to write about that people can enjoy. Some real neat ideas that perhaps people can relate to or can say "oh wow that's awesome" or are just enthralled by what I write. Now that's why a writer writes - to enthrall his audience. Well, most writers anyways. I don't think those McGraw-Hill-Ryerson people who create the gargantuan Biology textbooks write to enthrall their audience.

But for me to write this blog, I first must find my audience. And so this is a call out into the wild - Audience, where are yoooouuu?

Now that that's done, I can only sit tight and wait for you to come along, my beloved audience.

This is Kaleidoughscope signing off, aka
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

7 comments:

  1. hello sir this is your beloved comment
    http://i20.tinypic.com/124g7yb.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. lure your audience into the trunk of your (imaginary) car too while you're at it, why don't ya? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, gabe I'm here to comment on the blog that you finally have time to write for!
    I envy the extra time you have...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
    Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless....... Lathargic Yamen Plutomium Soliloquy Yoda Catalyst Heathen Erstwhile Déjà vu Elipse Idealic Catastrophic

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am ur audience
    yes me
    so just write about interesting stuff
    maybe about teenaged sociopaths... hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still heeeeeeere; SEVENTEEN YEARS LATER?!

    ReplyDelete