Wednesday 24 October 2007

Lovely Gossip & Rumours


Ah, gossip. Everyone luuuuurves to gossip. High school is gossip heaven. I suppose old senior homes are also gossip heaven. But since we're in high school and not old, rickety people yet (in due time, in due time), high school gossip is today's ronery topic.

People can be so mean, with rumours spreading around daily about X being so and so and Y having done this and that. Now, I must say, girls are way more likely to be the ones to spread rumours about people, in my experience. There is absolutely zero scientific evidence to this, but it's what I notice. And sometimes, I get sick of it, these rumours running around wildly, ruining relationships and making people feel sad, and people talking behind peoples backs and blah blah blah. I'm sure it's just human nature or whatever, but I mean come on. Control yourselves man. Keep all the horrible things to yourself, and give a hug instead!

And I'm talking about negative gossip in today's blog post because I myself encountered it this afternoon, and it made me and another person feel rather sad. And Blogs are there to write things. And so I write.

I do try to stay out of all this negative gossip as much as possible, but it's like a vortex, you know, sucking everybody in until we're all little mice running around relaying rumours to each other.

Speaking of mice and drama, I must relay you all to the ultimate in drama - The Dramatic Prairie Dog. Best 5 seconds of my day, any day.

I leave you on that note today, I have some history to read and some trance to listen to, so, toodemeddles, and don't spread rumours about me too much.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

3 comments:

  1. hey, quit being so lazy and remember to tag things :P
    you'll be surprised with how many posts of yours are tagged with "ronery" if you do.

    ReplyDelete