Sunday 21 October 2007

The Most Uninteresting First Blog Post Ever Made

So, usually people like to start things off with a bang, wouldn't you say? Well, have I got a surprise for you. There is no bang here. Nothing. You won't see helium balloons and fireworks. You won't see a magnificent entrance like the Count of Monte Cristo did when he found the gold and bought the mansion. You'll only see these ronery words (you can thank this friend of mine for that word, I think she made it up, I'm not sure).

In fact, I can't think of anything to say except... I think it's marvelous! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Wait, I think I do now.

I think I'll be very sad when one day I say to myself, or to someone else: "my first blog post was the most boring thing I've ever written. I really should have started things off with a bang."

But then I'll probably say:
"Oh, well, it is better then just randomly putting letters together and calling that a blog post."

I can't make this first blog post too long either, or else it might count for something. I'll just say I'm tired.

Kaleidoughscope, signing off, or, as my friend Ana knows me,
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

4 comments:

  1. Aww so ronery. Nokes is always with you. Anywhere and anytime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear I quite like this introduction vair you. And try to go to sleep earlier than 2am

    ReplyDelete