03/10/26

I took a walk inside High Park

 I took a walk inside & around high park today. I took the bus to get there, and I also did some sprinting, to generate endorphins.

It has been a quiet Saturday, hearing mostly people milling about and the noises of the city not being louder than usual.

I felt sad today, so I reached out to a friend I haven’t heard from in a long while. I hope to hear back, but they might have moved away.

Tomorrow, if I forget to blog, it’s because I’m headed out of the city early for a nature excursion. It’s very exciting because I literally have not left Toronto in many years now. I look forward to it.

By the end of the year, I hope to regularly attend a class of some sorts, probably fitness or yoga.

That’s it for today. I hope I have enough energy left to cook some veggies in the fridge!

Aucun commentaire: