For the record still, these are my words. I don’t use AI to write, and I could probably ask it to fix my minor grammar and spelling mistakes, but no. I don’t want my style to change. Mistakes made are my own, too.
So I reinstalled ChatGPT, and I poured out a bit of how I feel today, not working, and that may be it can help me orient my life. And I have its response waiting for me on the other screen, but I thought I’d come here to write first in case I get caught up in my day and forget to blog.
It’s neat, by the way; the kaleidoughscope of writings, as this blog used to be called, feels semi-private to me. I do wish I could be more social online, and interact with commenters like in the late 2000s more, but on the other hand having knowledge so easily accessible through AI can be seen as a blessing. AI might be wrong or generic or bland sometimes, but nowadays you kind of have to use AI to be efficient at finding useful info online. Humans spent too much time selling out to corporations for ad-revenue and now many websites just waste your time driving up engagement - AI is also guilty of using tricks to keep your attention, but generally I think pro-AI folk tend to agree that current generative AI in 2026 adds value to human productivity, and does not merely take away from it, which is good.
So yeah, I’ll keep blogging every day this month, with or without Gemini, Siri, or ChatGPT running in the background.
I’ll end with a « tech bro » selfie of me this morning. I wouldn’t mind working in the tech-Bitcoin space part-time. Look the part and all:

Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire