01/10/26

A walk, blogging


 I’ll keep it short.

I have a feeble desire to blog every day this month. I’m feeling lonely, with and without Mary Jane, but I feel comfortable stating that it’s been over a week since I inhaled. 

The good thing is I have an easier time planning ahead, and I’m more attentive to other worldviews (especially my housemates). The hard thing is that I’m in more pain, emotionally and physically, but perhaps not cognitively and psychologically.

Either way, I opted to go for Organic cannabis again. A small amount, still too expensive, but a healing approach.

So I’m not throwing caution to the wind after a tolerance break.

I’m using the earth’s and my body’s healing endocannabinoid system capacity to take care of myself, and I won’t overdo it. I will nourish myself, and never say never to junk food, but yeah. I’m ready to commit to not eating the junk, 90 percent.

I will go enjoy my sesh  ow, and an organic curry with wings shall be made.

I’ll miss regular potato chips. I’ll still cook with you, potatoes. 😜

A nature picture for today:





Aucun commentaire: