2024-05-29

More endless noise

Society is wack, man.

This is beyond the pandemic.

I'm on the verge of losing St. Clair West for good; I've already vowed not to return to Piccinnini, given the noise pollution that happens to me there, that's a good thing.

-

I love my walkbike excursions. I pack my backpack (the agony that it takes to pack it is worth it), I search for a hidden copse, and I try and focus on breathing. It's hard. Breathing, yeah.

Still on my crusade against meditation. My cheat code is that I use the 4-7-8 breath method, twice a day, as my meditation and call it that and I guess it helps. It definitely does not hurt.

As I rode my bike home rather, I admit, offensively, I came to Atlas and Earlsdale and a construction worker with hearing protection on started blasting the concrete whilst smoking a cigarette and wearing shades. My poor ears are still hurting.

I grazed myself with a bike pedal because I was disoriented from the harsh noise the metal on concrete was making.

I resolved to hit up 311 and complain, but because the THC is starting to hit, I decided to come here instead and hit publish, of course.

No comments: