2024-05-28

A strobe visual cascade

The cascade of tears falls down and I write it down and shrug my shoulders up as I atlasizse the situation. It's pain incarnate - gluten. 

If i stop and stare at my words, I mesmierize myself into obvlivion. I don't even know how else to explain it.

And i go back to the kitchen to drown my sorrows in more delicious food from FF...

---

Continued the next morning...

I log onto the machine. I turn the music down. I turn the brightness up. I browse, I browse, I absorb, I reflect.

I end up in the early reaches of the internet.

Tears well up. Tears well up as I raise my covered hands to my face in exhausted exasperation at the state of my brain connections.

The brutalist thinking overwhelms. I cry. I cry because i am alone, and I am not alone.

Spurred on by: https://www.deviantart.com/ayyasap

On a more positive note, I'm contributing on DeviantArt again, something that came before this blog ever took over >5% of my life.

No comments: