2024-05-06

Ignore that shiz

I press backspace once to erase thepossibiity of beings piedon

Deep house is playing. GOnna have to cite again.

As I question how I could possibly have switched - WELL, we have different defintions of freewriting, now don't we?

Went to the fire station recently.

No band aid.

No cap either, but no one nomes ane.

Raptors lost. Nothing new, but it was more embarassing than Iron being near hydrogen (plus, there were fewer systematic errors back then).

It's kind of frustrating how the most stressful times of the year seem to be based on school & work. Like, for example, take September. Change of season, so the birds are stressed out 'cause they gotta get to where they gotta go; the kids are all prepped up with plastic backpacks; and then, the full-timers are getting ready for another fiscal quarter.

I refuse to edit for the moment. I'll actually publish this, then worry about a speling mistake somewhere, and come back here somehere in time (I said I'd find you again; I gotta take a break from singing).

Fan Expo should be good this year. Probably gonna go alone again at this rate.

a^3+b^2+c=0 =/ y=mx+b =/ f(x) = 1

 

Anyway, my philosophy skills are increasing in intensity; my search for the History of Western Philosophy (by the late, great Bertrand, owner of teacups) continues...

No comments: