Thursday 18 December 2008

I just had to say

Yes yes I know it's unconventional for me to blog one day after the next, let alone blog twice in a day, but I just had to say that I am listening to the corniest songs on the local radio station while covering front desk as receptionist.

I am terribly bored, but this office is pretty sweet so I'm not letting my Katimacoworker take over (:.

Listening on the messages left by people on the giant phone switchboard-thing is pretty interesting too.

Obviously, I don't answer the phone, with regards to my very slight phobia of them, especially strangers on them.

Oh man it's ringing right now.

NO I WILL NOT ANSWER, LEAVE A MESSAGE THANKS.

"1, 2, 3, 4 tell me that you love me more la la la!"

Okay so that's not as corny anymore, but most of the time it is, okay?

MY FM?

More like...

YOUR FM.

...

Final presentation in three hours, we're gonna rock the Senior's Centre.

Good day folks.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

No comments:

Post a Comment