Sunday 28 December 2008

Breakslow

Ah, Katimamornings.

I hate them.

I'm pretty normal though.

I think that a very normal thought to have in the morning when you're woken up by banging on your bedroom door is: "Oh god, let me throw something at them, let me find something blunt and heavy to THROW AT THEM".

I also hate it when D wakes up like five minutes before my personal alarm clock rings, and he's all like "Come on Gabe, time to get up. Slowpoke!".

I DESPISE it.

If he even lightly taps me to make me wake up one day, I swear, he is getting a Katimamorningpunch to the FACE.

Yeah, today's one of those mornings.

I haven't blogged very much in the mornings, and yes, I've just woken up, after being one of the last people to go to bed.

Ooh no I didn't sleep very well either, it was a -very- windy night, and I'm right beside the window in my room and it -whistles-. It was a bit scary, at about 4:30 am too.

Today is another day packed with stuff, we've been doing stuff every day for the past week since we don't work anymore.

A couple workshops today.

Our PL's birthday is today, and she's leaving for half of the day.

Ah, breakfast now, I hate breakfast, I never eat breakfast but since breakfast is a "group activity", I have to wake up and attend breakfast.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I almost got a CTI for being a few minutes late for breakfast once. Mad.

I think I'll blog about my little Katimachristmas sometime, maybe, I'm never good at promising certain types of blogs.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

1 comment:

  1. Katimamorningpunch is a new one - and now one of my favourites on the "Words Gabe Coined List".

    ReplyDelete