Friday 12 December 2008

White freezies suck

"When I was a kid, I had a rice box, instead of a sand box."

The best trip of your life, the best trip of your life is when your white freezie is poisoned.

Spontaneity is the life essence of any blog, according to Kaylie and I.

She's feeling bored, so I asked her to talk at me you see.

I went back to the centre of the universe a few days ago - I saw fireworks you know. And the Katimacrew started a dance party in the very middle of Nathan Phillips Square.

I feel a bit pressured to write this blog, I hate that.

But at the same time I hate leaving a blog for too long, like I have now.


Oh how indecisive I am! Screw it, I want to write this blog, otherwise I wouldn't be writing it.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare


Your task for today, reader, is to repeat that mantra as many times as you'd like. If you wouldn't like to read it, well then, obviously, don't, but after repeating that mantra for about an hour and a half, I can tell you, it's got some magic.

You know what? Even better. Gather a bunch of your wily friends and together, you repeat that mantra. Together. I dare you. Or actually, go to Toronto Sprouts on Sundays from 6-8, it's worth it. The whole Katimacrew enjoyed it, and you will too!

Mantras mantras mantras.

What else, well, this is my second last week of work.

I'm already done a third of my Katimavik experience you know! The time is flying.

Psst, I'm supposed to be working right now. I think I have to go cook Lasagna for some clients soon. Raaah!

Oh, our water at the Katimahouse has been brown for the past couple days, and yesterday it turned milky white. Yay!

More writings, more details to come, most definitely.

BFN

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

1 comment:

  1. thank you :) it was getting lonely out here on the cybernet.

    i feel like i had a hand in the creation of this blog, which makes me happy :) i had kind of a bad/strange end to...you know what? i am going to send this in a facebook message.

    ReplyDelete