Tuesday 6 November 2007

Okay, so it's been a while (well, for you blog addicts, I'm sure, for you casuals, not so sure), but, you know, sometimes I'm too lazy to write during weekends (I usually write blogs when I have pressing work to do, like studying for tomorrow's in class History essay). It was a dashing weekend, I suppose. Saturday was dull. Sunday was quite nice!

You see, from six to eight o'clock on sunday night, a bunch of people met up at Echo sushi for a gargantuan Sushi buffet - that's right, all you can eat sushi. Although some people might go there for the sushi, WE went to celebrate Sophia's birthday! And a merry birthday it was, with the birthday girl sitting at a seperate table behind a wall so that in the end, I really didn't talk to her much and neither did the people sitting at my table. Oh well. The complex world of intricate seating arrangements is for another blog.

But oh man, I could write an entire blog about the exquisite foods we ate. The Firecracker (twice as spicy as the spicy tuna sushi), the Crab n' Mango (mmm), the Green Dragon (epic). But I won't write an entire blog about it, I know you expect more of me.

So it was an exciting evening. I must thank Kate for feeding me the sushi (I was stuck in a corner, and couldn't reach the middle of the table). And I had to trust her with what we ordered, since she is somewhat of a sushi guru and I decided to go with whatever she was ordering. Not a bad idea after all.

All in all, it was an evening filled with laffs, tears of joy (almost) and non-photogenic people (mostly me and Mindell, har har) who willingly posed for the camera anyway.

Now, that was sunday. Monday and Tuesday will be much easier explained: I got some sort of sickness (something like the Flu (fever, stomach ache (NOT RELATED TO SUSHI), disorientation (some girl called me yesterday, and I was so confused) were some of the symptoms) (yes, I write brackets within brackets within brackets). Okay, I lost track of where my sentence was going after the third bracket. But anyway, I got sick, so I stayed home and slept on the couch while watching TV (standing up made my head twirl somewhat). I ended up watching Crossroads on Monday. That's right, with Britney Spears. *Shudder*. My gawd I almost wanted to kill myself for bearing 2 hours of that crap. It was as horrible as you might think it would be.

Today I decided to not repeat Monday's mistakes and tried to stray away from the TV, but I ended up watching Jeopardy!, which was fun. Really. I love Jeopardy!. They have this big tournament thing going on, so it's twice as exciting.

So, yeah. That was me and my extended weekend. I'm too tired to double check my blog entry now. Oh well.

Kaleidoughscope signing off,
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

2 comments:

  1. YAY ME! i was glad to help you gabby dear, it gave purpose to my evening lol. i feel crappy too but not enough to skip school:( maybe tomorrow tho:D just for shits! what would i miss? nothing of importance im sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you're feeling better today Gabe =P Hmm...sushi sounds really good right about now

    ReplyDelete