Monday 12 November 2007

Hola

That means hi, and since I've forgotten everything from Grade Ten Spanish (Ms. [redacted] was quite the teacher), that's about all I can say for the moment.

But hey, I got into the Level two Spanish class, even though we're already halfway through November! Even better is that Mr. Matchett, as he likes to say, is "soaking my feet" (wtf?) with a quiz on stuff I have no idea how to do this Wednesday, w00t. Something about the future and the present progressive etc. He was nice enough to give me a ten-minute Spanish lesson after school today, though.

Tomorrow shall be the last time I have to talk to Mr. Reiss, as I have to get his permission to drop Bio class (you have no idea how happy that makes me). Although I think he will be happy to get rid of me, I wasn't exactly his best student. Come to think of it, I was his worst. The only thing I was good at was giving random facts when he asked a question, and I was the only one with an answer, usually the right one somehow. (reach for the top anyone?).

I'm rather disappointed, but happy that I didn't eat lunch today, I was expecting a succulent meal and yet none presented itself, though, in the end, much embarrassment was saved. Maybe I'll be normal and fix myself a lunch tomorrow. If you care, I had a crummy cookie for lunch.

And, well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Sorry ladies, this'll be a short, boring one.


Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast

Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless. 

2019-05-09: Removed personally identifiable information.