Wednesday 21 November 2007

This is 5% luck, 1% skill

40% concentrated power of will, 40% pleasure, 4% pain and OVER NINE THOUSAND PERCENT REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME.

That's right folks, after a rather amazing debut blog post by K473z 7h3 M4gnific3n7 (it certainly beat my first one), I'm back to talk about what, exactly?

I dunno, though I find myself in the same position as K473z, that is, surrounded by darkness and about to fall asleep on this Tuesday night after some hard work in History and then some raidzzz with my guild. Eagle and Lynx boss down! Not that that means anything at all to any of you, but I'll include a screenshot purely for the lolz in one of the most intense moments of the night.



You can click on that for a bigger version, if you dare.

Yeah, I'm sorry for depressing all of you, but when William Shatner and Mr. T start making advertisements for World of Warcraft, you realize that WoW is just pure win, no matter what all you Zelda nerds may say.

So, I think I've had a pretty good day, tomorrow won't be so good cuz of another History thing (Corner wants us to memorize shiz, ugh), but I'm looking forward to Friday and being out of school for that day. Yeauhhh history trip planned 3 months in advance!

On that note, I'll go sleep now so I can wake up bright and early tomorrow and memorize shiz. Gawd, I suck at memorizing.

Yours in memorization,
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

1 comment:

  1. WoWC... I will some day have to check it out, you have caused me to be curious!

    ReplyDelete