Thursday 8 November 2007

Think Pink

And blog my log of the day.

Another standard day, I was really happy today, for a variety of different reasons, which I shall outline for you:

  • Reiss wasn't as bad today.
  • Today was my final day with the Reiss.
  • I'm not failing Bio anymore (hooray).
  • Found some additional programs for what I'm going to do next year with the help of guidance.
  • I'm switching to Spanish class - In due time I shall be perfectly trilingual muahaha.
  • Free Cupcakes (thanks J00les!).
  • I proved to Eric I wasn't a complete failure at Mario.
  • Opie once again made my day by yelling at Kanita when she wasn't wearing her uniform, and I quote: "I want to see some Uniform Motion in the next ten seconds!". Opie is a fisicks teacher, also. I thought it was hilarious, and certainly not cheesy.
  • Tomorrow is an assembly day (although we spend the .same amount of time in school as normal, I have an hour to doze off without anyone catching me).
  • Tomorrow is Friday.
  • Fonzie is so cool.
I am however, anxious for the following reasons:
  • 4 real, the history essay test is tomorrow
  • I let my guard down and these people randomly took a picture or two of me. I will have to Fotoshop. Although I'm glad I'm a celebrity.
  • Some EZ Psycho/Socio/Anthro test tomorrow.
  • Possibility of another photographic ambush
  • My Jetman scores aren't as high as I'd like them to be.
So, I just shortened today's entry considerably with point form. W00t.

Enjoy the rest of your pathetic day,
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

1 comment:

  1. Uniform Motion!! lol i actually laughed....out loud...as in lol:D i wish he tought IB tooooo.

    ReplyDelete