Thursday 15 November 2007

And so here we are,

Born to be kings,
We're the princes of the universe.

Another standard day indeed. I now know that My lowest mark cannot be below seventy, which isn't too bad. 95 in French brings things up in the end, anyway.

There are, in facts, a few highlights to my day:

Met plenty of people at lunchtime and talked about everything.
Rofled, along with half of the class, in SAP over some cheesy 80s educational movie. I'd explain this one part which brought tears to our eyes and we had to rewind because it was so effing hilarious, but you wouldn't get it, you'd have to be in my SAP class to understand. At one point we thought this one girl was having some sort of problem, since she was laughing for 12 minutes straight. I myself lasted eight minutes before I decided to stop, which I managed by simply bringing up the image of Mr. Reiss in my mind. Worked like a charm.

Went home, messed around a little bit 'till six o' clock at which point I prepared to undertake my journey on bike, in the cold and the rain, to Leaside High School for the Badminton club. Played some good matches to warm up, as I was rather rusty, having missed a lot of days because of all the school work. And amidst the matches, who should appear in the gym but my lovely friend Ana, who, purely by coincidence, happened to be at the school for some event of some sort and happened to see me! I do wish she would have stuck around, though, for after a quick yell "Hello" she vanished out of sight, never to be seen again. I looked around a bit for her, but then decided to go home, exhausted.

Some might consider my day as dull, others as somewhat adventurous, but it was a nice day overall. And yes, I write about my days in this blog for nothing else seems to be noteworthy.

OH. The Epic Lightsaber battle tomorrow! GO GO. They're giving out free lightsabers, and then it's 2$ if there are too many people. Contact me if you feel the urge to fight for your side (THATS RIGHT, YOU CAN BE A DARK OR LIGHT JEDI, YEAUHHH).

It'll be really fun and nerdy, I promise!

I won't go alone though, so taaalk to me if you read this on time. Which you probably won't.

Oh well, goodbye, farewell (insert the rest of the Sound of Music line here).

Yours in smileys =),
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment