Friday 25 July 2008

The Real 50th

Well it turns out that my last blog post was a sham - my earlier collaborator, K473z 7h3 m4gnific3n7, seemed to have forgotten to take out a draft of one of her posts, which counted into the 50 post count. Now, I've double checked, and I'm positive this is the 50th blog post written on this blog, and the 47th written by me. I'm a bit of hypocrite, because I'm always saying stuff like "what makes the 100th anniversary so important, why not 101?". The answer to that is that people like nice numbers, not ugly ones like 37. Some things that make me happy/comfort me
  • Beating Evan at Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl
  • Beating people at Guitar Hero
  • Walks in the night
  • Truth confidence
  • Curry (aka comfort food)
  • The first match in a badminton tournament, and winning the tournament (obv.)
  • Being owed something
  • Compliments about my hair
  • Beauty's Cantata
  • Pachelbel's Canon in D
  • Fish puns
  • Happy surprises
Some things that make me sad/depress me
  • Critically acclaimed movies
  • Nightwish
  • Truth disappearance
  • Lonely wanderings at night
  • Insomnia
  • Trigonometry
  • The 4 am blues
  • Sunrise after an all-nighter
  • Loss of communication with a friend
  • Others' miseries
  • Waking up with less than 8 hours of sleep

Edit: Edited for simple privacy 2022/09/03

No comments:

Post a Comment