Monday 7 July 2008

Deffo Summer School

Yeaaaaaah summer school. Alright, I know I don't rant enough on this blog (really, I don't do it that much), and I'm not about to start. Summer school isn't that bad. It's a small part of my summer (three hours per day, 15 hours per week). I hardly notice it. Besides, it's easy mode, and it's there because I got to slack off all year long. Now I must pay for it.

Basic format so far, is a quiz a day, test on tuesday and friday. Aced the last test. But the stuff, I mean, after having it done twice already, three time's a charm right?

The funny thing is, I passed the grade eleven IB math course with a low 70, and that shiz was harder than the stuff I did in grade twelve. And the stuff I did in grade twelve, I failed. Wonderful no?

Summer's chillz so far, deffo looking better than last year's where I was signed up on a raid four nights out of seven with my guild, Retaliation (may they R.I.P.).

And it seems I'm sleeping... just fine.

It has been a very, very long time since I can actually go to my bed, and sleep. The past five nights have been quite... wow. I fall asleep within ten minutes of closing my eyes, somewhere around there. That hasn't happened in months. I don't quite understand it. Maybe it's my summer school schedule (I haven't skipped anything yet!).

Well, it's about time I went to sleep, doncha think? Summer school in twelve hours :^).

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

1 comment: