Friday 18 July 2008

...

I'm so sad sometimes, I miss ________.
I miss ________ so much.

I don't even think I have much of a right to miss ________, but I do. I'm sure there are some people out there who miss ________ way more than I do, but I still miss ________.

Also sometimes I just can't stop thinking about ________. It contributes to a partial insomnia. But why does it do that? Do I obsess over things which shouldn't be so obsessive? The answer is yes, I do, not over too many things, but a few. Enough for it to be noticeable.

What happened to ________? I wonder a lot about what happened to ________, I mean I dig in my memories, and I got some highs, not many, but a few. And there was a consistent high when I was able to be around ________, I felt so special.

But ________ has parted ways with me, a little more than a month ago. I've seen ________ since then, but I know it's not the same. And still I think, what's going to happen to ________? Will anything ever happen again?

Oh gawd I hope something happens again before 9 months of my life are spent truly away from home.

I miss ________.

:C.

No comments:

Post a Comment