2024-09-25

Taddle tale

I haven't had wine - or any alcohol, in fact - in months.

Well that ends now. It's unfortunately not sulfite-free, but I decided to have a glass of red wine along with my folks and as long as I'm well hydrated and well fed, I should be fine with my Girl Scout Cookies and Hash and Sugar Wax. It should be fine. It will be fine! All the finest ingredients, at my fingertips. I love it.

I'm eating a premade salad from the devil. Erm, I mean, from Loblaws. Well, it's supposed to be greek, and lucky for me, it was 50% off AND devoid of nasty grocery store seasoning. So I made my own using a bluebook Sisson recipe. Yup, my own olive tapenade-based tahini dressing for a greek salad.

And then I added smoky lime pepitas. And some mayo.

And I will have fish - cod, in tomato sauce - later. 

Life is good.

Oh, lost over 100 pounds since last year. Never been this nimble in my adult life since... the sweaty yoga days.

My life continues; I trudge on.

No comments: