2024-09-25

Don't be scared

"' Don't be scurred "' "Don't be scared"' they mock, they taunt, they they they.

It's pretty easy to be content with my life when I have to be careful all the time because if I don't I get squashed by too-fast cars.

Another one of these ugly posts:

cars = vehicles with four+ wheels, dun matter the size.

I was walking along the local hood today, and I heard whispers telling me: "you're making a mistake". The trouble with these ones is that it's never a good idea for me to interrogate them back, because they're just as clueless as I am with regards to what the subject is.

So anyway, Girl Scout Cookies Platinum is still all the rage, all-most popular, so it makes it easy for me to inhale during 420 without having to worry about upsetting some primal god somewhere again because I choose to have a habit better than drinking coffee religiously every week every day every year in the mornings.

So it's pretty obvious that I'm under the influence. The good thing is that lots of good things come from being high more often than not (now that I lost another job and I really don't see the point of working again if I come out of the job market broken, bruised, and sure, better than before but unwilling to ever work again), such as not caring about the jones', finally getting back into Pokémon Unite gaming on my Switch, and probably letting go of another Path of Exile league.

In other news, still no word from any friend whatsoever post-pandemic. I'm talking nobody from any group I've ever reached out to with regards to this blog project, like, e-friends and stuff; I'm talking random friends from all the institutions I've visited; not even a peep from the machine like Badminton Central from my birthday this time! Jeez. STOP TELLING ME TO BE CAREFUL; THEY'RE THE ONES WORKING THEMSELVES TO DEATH TOO, YOU KNOW.

Well, when the Cupid lovers told me to cherish being single, you can bet your ass I did (and still continue to enjoy it as much as humanEly possible). 

Until next time,

 Karma Aspiration Limitless Entity Inspiration Destroy Ontological Until Gabriel Hills Signs Cherish Only Philodendron E=mc^2

No comments: