2024-09-01

Chaotic mess

Listening to (& from (I'm trying out Tidal this month)) Silverstein:

Chaotic mess.

It's what I feel sometimes, when I think of my life. It cuts so deep, the emo music, and yet it's so shallow, so am I really being honest when I say it cuts at all? Anyway, how many times will I have to write non-sequiturs to you before you get the big picture? Anyway, how many more times, babe?

If there are three letters that I am starting to hate being put together in a particular sequence, it's the letters w, h, y. I shan't give you the exempla gratiae that I so normally follow through with after writing the aforementioned non-examples down, but I will challenge myself to continue a real non-run-on sentence. Yeah, the last one.

It is challenging to me to continuously self-correct grammar.

Although so far this Sunday, of this week, I have not consulted AI (minus a technical non-blog related thing, I swear!), I may or may not forgotten to mention it last week, so you can safely assume that, oui, je me suis encore calé dans une autre quasi-perte-de-temps avec un robot plus intelligent que pas.

Je le déteste beaucoup plus, mon français écrit non-travaillé, que mon anglais écrit travaillé. C'est une comparaison créative certainement, mais mon français - oui, le miens, pas le vôtre - n'est pas aux enchères robotiques non plus. Alors lequel est plus important? Qu'importe.

Pas de chanson de la journée pour aujourd'hui, mais quand même un petit mot français pour une fois.


No comments: