Wednesday 13 March 2019

The walker's truth

WHAT THE ****?! What the ****!? What the ****.

The City of Toronto is -literally- a corporation. What the eff.

SO MANY BROKEN THINGS EVERYWHERE - like bottles and containers, cracking teeth and retainers.

And I conversed with the outside; and all I heard back were more sirens.

More money wasted.

More fake jobs with f**e people doing things that don't matter; why don't people care?

WHY THE  **** ARE PEOPLE SO F***** UP?

WHAT. THE. ****.

No one ever seems to ask why. All they care about is the how... to make money to be happy.

WTF.

I'll build up slowly; it's not easy for me. Maybe you can see that in my writing.

Nexilium.

lYRA = Mana.

I am out of mana.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(


We are The Unspeakables.

And we are the ones who kept quiet and always did what we were told.

AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH x2

Originally written on August 26th 2015. I edited out some of the bad swearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment