Tuesday 12 March 2019

I still feel so much pain here from the past

I thought I could do it all by myself. I never thought that I would be anyone but myself.

Lately things have been struggling; my dopamine rushes just never stop ending.

I'm not denying myself the sleep I so crave
It feels like a war to take back the night and my dreams are becoming daymares again

I promised older folk I would not consume cannabis

But I still feel so much pain here from the past; I can't sleep I can't sleep I can dream again but I can't sleep with the lights on

Turn off the lights; turn off the lights

It's almost 1 am on the 2nd day of DST (Daylight Savings Time) so in three minutes I'm going to go consume the herb I know the most about

Cannabis indica, with as much CBD as I can find because they bred out Northern Lights to make percentages go higher

I don't care that the older folk don't get the meaning of HARM REDUCTION; IT'S MY LIFE AND THEY'RE FOCOCTED HYPOCRITES WHO CONSUME way worse shit on a daily basis.

And I'm the one who gets drugged AGAINST my will by dumbasses in positions of power

Now that I've made my intent clear, it's time...

No comments:

Post a Comment