Thursday 14 March 2019

Marijuana trip

I was walking through Trinity Bellwoods park today, looking for a discreet place to do my business, and nothing happened.

The park was empty.

I saw no more than three human beings, and no less than two dogs. Other than that, all I could see laid out in front of me were endless water molecules strewn across a barren ice land. It's as if the trees were part ice, part wind, and part sunlight.

Dressed up; messed up; put on a show, so the whole damn world's gonna know
That we were here

 Shush; scared to look at things that peer back, it's weird how we fear that

 I bought a bracelet today. It cost me 28 bucks with taxes. I'm hoping it helps some music students in the states somewhere, because normally I wouldn't pay such a high price for such a common luxury.

It's a nice bracelet with 24 interchangeably indifferent coloured beads. And it has a crown on it. I hope I don't lose it like I lost so many things this year, including my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment