Saturday 23 March 2019

Libertad freewrite #x

I write incessantly because I like using adverbs.
I like adverbs because they make things run continuously.
Ergo, I like to use latin because it's not a dead language; it's a language that keeps extant species from going extinct in our minds.

It's so sad that I have so many brilliant ideas; you probably do too, but we're all shackled up by the food we eat.

I want to publish this right now, and I think I should but not before I consider the fact that I can sometimes save a draft instead and come back to it later, something I will certainly not do until this sentence is done; thankfully for me, sentences usually end with a full stop and in this case, there are none to be found unless you're willing to split a semi-colon aka un point virgule.

No comments:

Post a Comment