Monday 14 January 2019

The Robartic Triangle Conundrum cont.

Once again, if you whisper things to me; I am more than likely not going to reply to you and in fact, you are making me angrier. So maybe instead of acting like idiot psychologists, try and look up the word ETHICS and EMPATHY first. The amount of people who tell me to "smile" and simply the words "sorry" is unreal. It's happened to me so many times at this point that I am definitely not surprised; I am saddened.

Why am I saddened? Because so many people here should NOT be here. They smoke, they litter, they eat GARBAGE (so I don't blame them), but the fact that they're polluting Gaia is CLEARLY an issue. Who does this stuff? It's the tragedy of the commons.

Fellow U of T ex-smokers, you're cool. Ex-vapers, even more so. That shit is SCARY if you don't know what you're doing. Oil = mulefas from Lyra's realm.

And some random quotes I said today:
"What, like a $300/$500/$1000 dollar suit?" - Parodying Job from Arrested Development

"MOOOOOOVEU" - Non-sexual double-entendre: I invest in Micron, the semi-conductor company, and I also care about physicality. Kinda confusing, but bear with me. MoveU is a service provided to U of T students; but it's also an encouragement; honestly, it's something I don't know too much about but it has to do with animals such as cows.

"STOP SMOKING - ARE YOU GUYS HOMICIDAL OR WHAT"? Paraphrased

"Back to work!" Random thing I say to myself to keep persevering.

Perseverance: two ways to pronounce it - "purr-sever-anse" or "purr-sir-veer-ehnce".

™ =  Hold Alt -> on the numpad, press 0153. That's if you want to trademark something, which apparently is some sort of rite of passage at this god-forsaken university.

I can't hold a fork; oh noes.

So much random inspiration; no one gives a shit about this blog except Blogger + Google, and some friends of old.

No comments:

Post a Comment