Thursday 10 January 2019

Losing track of the track

I'm going to cancel the opportunity to write the tile that indicates that I am free writing. Why complicated things when you can simplify things... is what a politician and a mathematician would say.

The blank page; not the Front Page, as so cleverly enunciated by Rick Mercer.
What happened to the CBC, anyway? Anytime I tune into that show, it's always NEVER current. Probably because they make terrible financial decisions. And those decisions are the same they were making 10 years ago? I think not.

The reasoning behind all this is that by cutting media funding, the Harper government took away the tools from the workers, which prevented them from adequately defending themselves from the tools that are not so commonplace but far more dangerous.

Again, the reason I continue to write is because I've rationalized that it's far more efficient for me to write things on a screen (at least, creatively speaking - good luck using Blogger to do your Chem homework!).

Yours truly,
GH

No comments:

Post a Comment