Thursday 10 January 2019

Stella & Pikachu

Today, I headed down to Robarts Library and tried to print my course syllabus for Organic Chemistry. The first computer I tried would not open the pdf file, so I had to scoot over to the second one; they're all in rows, and while most of them are at sit-down desks, the one I used was a stand-up.

So I sent the syllabus to the printer, but when I got to the printer, there was a sign saying that my card was no longer valid and I would have to upgrade to a new U of T card to access the funds on it to print.

Anyway, long story short, I'll print my syllabus tomorrow.

I then headed to Stella's Place with my brand new Diablo scarf that I had ordered previously and received in the mail yesterday, and when I arrived... the studio activity for the week was finger-knitting a scarf. So I started to finger-knit a scarf, but I quickly realized what a futile effort it would be to create something I had no need of. So with help from one of the facilitators, I finger-knit a cozy-thing for my Nintendo Switch.

Speaking of which, I'm excited to eventually play this game:

I'm not sure when I'll open it. I really should open it; I don't want to have too stressful of a semester.
It's getting really late and I have class tomorrow. I'm content with how easy it was to write all these words. Took me less than 10 minutes. Wow.

It feels good to feel alive again.

Typo checkup on 2024-03-16.

No comments:

Post a Comment