Tuesday 22 January 2019

Black Tuna-

Beautiful is a song by Scatterheart, yes, and I've actually met, talked, and even taken a few different yoga classes with the lead singer. He told me he might put on his wings again for my birthday; but this was so long ago that I would not hold them to it.
The reason why I wrote the above paragraph is because the original title of this blog post was "Beautiful" and then I guess I got scared of plagiarizing so instead I decided to name this blog after the likely strain name of the Cannabis plant I vaped about 20 minutes ago.


And I also had a beautiful day! In every way! I'm so high right now! She told me don't worry; about it, 'cause she's an indica. Mostly, anyway.

Okay it was actually also a gorgeous day, and yes it was cold, certainly by Toronto standards! But... omigosh, the snow... no, not the snow dome (which is a mountain top, by the way), the snow is REAL. Enough of this Lyra or Lissa fantasy; yes, obviously she's a hybrid, a hybrid form; but more importantly back on topic: H2O in crystalline form lines lines around the city; from where I am standing, I can see the evidence.

I need to sleep. That's why I vaped tonight.
And they still...
they still...
instill... 

- = not 100% sure of the strain name

No comments:

Post a Comment