Tuesday 31 January 2012

Free speeching: Segment the fourth

Pick me, pick me she says! Do you believe everything you see, all the things that you've seen. All the twisted and convoluted things that spin around you, do you believe?

Yes sir yes sir three bags full.
OH GOD I HATE YOU, CAPITALISM.
Make me rich someday, oh shut up Phish, I'm sick of your fans, NEXT.
Nevermind, it's Johnny B. Goode. Alright, that's acceptable, probably the only acceptable Rock & Roll song. Well, that one and Rock & Roll by Lead Zeppelin.

Okay now it's getting to me, I'm going to switch the song because I'm sick of songs telling me what to do, or how to act, or how to feel. I ESPECIALLY despise it when people say "OMG OMG OMG OMG GABE LISTEN TO THIS SONG IT'S SO GOOD, LET US PLAY OR WE'LL SHUN YOU". I'm looking at you, and you know EXACTLY who you are.

Repent, repent. Okay, I'm getting way too religious now, jeez. Yesterday I was at one of those fantastical bookstores, you know, the cool, clean ones with crystals and books, and well, I looked through one of those decks, you know which ones, the cool ones with cards and pictures. And I picked up an "angelic" deck, you know, a deck with angels and them.

OH THAT'S GREAT AND ALL, ISN'T IT? Sure, I look through the table of contents, and surely enough, there's (Arch)Angel Michael, and the other one, yeah, (Arch)Angel Raphael. Oh, so Gabriel must be nex-NOPE.

YEAH, THAT'S REAL NICE. Let's just talk about Raphael all the time, he's sooooo hot. And Mike, he's so smart! But Gabr- omg MICHAELLL I LOVEEEE YOUUUUU.
And where's Raphael when you need him anyway, I don't meet many of them these days. They must be ital-OH GOD I ALMOST called out a country there, I have to be careful to be politically correct!

Right, so Gabriel, Mister Angel, or Missus Angel, or (insert gender neutral pronoun here), way to ditch. Seriously, what is THAT, Missus PH.D.

I HAVE A ______'S DEGREE in the PERCEPTIVE ARTS, YARRRRRRR.

And I perceive that everyone always forgets about me.

This is Karma Aspiration Langune Entity etc. SIGNING OUT.

-Gabe

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete