Sunday 15 January 2012

To be part of the League

Hi everyone! Sorry for the last depressing post, I'm feeling much better now. In fact, I'm feeling kawaii now ^_^.

Anyway, I'm a pretty protastic gamer. One of my favourite games, as many of you know already, has been World of Warcraft. I played it a lot in high school.

I found an easier game a couple years ago, aptly called League of Legends, and this game helped me out through many a dark times. Indeed, video games are an excellent place not only for inspiration, but also as a place to destress after dealing with the "real world" for too long. As a side note, I fully oppose SOPA, as it is a ploy for the rich older adults to control the younger generation who know how to deal with internal affairs such as the internet.

Anyway, I finally have a vlog for you readers who have been waiting to see one for years now. It's a pretty big fail though, as my dear mother stumbled into my room right in the middle of the video, so it'll be cut short for now. I also messed up a couple of the voices, but I hope I'm accurate enough.

Welcome to Gabe's University, aka Academia Perspicax.


If you want to play the game I'm discussing in this video with me, just click here and sign up! I'll teach you how to play, even if you think you're a "n00b". :) League of Legends Account Sign Up
Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

No comments:

Post a Comment