Thursday 19 January 2012

Personal impromptu philosophy

I'm a sociologist. I'm a psychologist. I'm an anthropologist.
I'm a philosopher.
I'm a gamer.
I'm a helpless lover.
Am I a poet
or am I a philosopher?

The following is an extract from my personal "Gaia" journal. There are three sections. And the sociologist in me wants to play a game with you.

If you feel like you're a very pessimistic person, focus on the section that is in blue.
If you feel like you're a very optimistic person, focus on the section that is in red.
If you feel like you're in between both these poles, focus on the section that is in green.


Safe in the light and dark that surround me Free from misery, torture, and pain The learnings and things that haunt me Are links to the past and the future Hope for the future is sometimes lost in the present But never too far away are my loves 


What are loves? What -is- love? When you love someone or something from your heart and soul instead of just as an electrical brain impulse, you create something that is unbound from the chains of reality, the grasps that force you to act or behave in a certain way.


A flower does not flourish without proper nourishment. When the flower flowers, the exuberance it radiates heals and cleanses - an aura of love.


Card of the day: Spirit Ryu - Dragon Type
Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

2 comments:

  1. I love this, but what is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're referring to the picture, it's a Yu-Gi-Oh card. :)

    ReplyDelete