Sunday 15 January 2012

The dread of the winter

So yesterday there was a little feast at my parent's place - lots of food and all and some wine, the typical merry gathering.

As much as I enjoy eating chinese food, it's not good for me and I feel dreadful this morning, probably because of all the gluten in the food I ate. So I feel dreadful and lonely, and the whispers of the spirits around me are trying to help but I'm having a hard time believing in the goddesses and deities protecting me.

See, finding your own religion is a continuous quest to check reality against the non-reality of things that your eyes and other "basic" senses cannot see. I'm pretty sure that if I narrow down my spiritual ideas, it can be summed up in the Gaia theory, polytheism, and anything else that can be found in the His Dark Materials series. So why is it so difficult for me to find an easier proof instead of taking words from books and blindly believing in faith alone?

I know there are gateways to different worlds, I've felt them and I've almost certainly experienced life in a whole other universe (the many-worlds theory) and yet I cannot continuously keep trying to find Lyra on my own. My fears haunt me too much, and travelling alone is giving me a feeling of dread.

I just wish the tide would come and find me first.

Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

No comments:

Post a Comment