Wednesday 15 February 2012

Les enfants arc-en-ciel

There's a lot of suffering in the world, and I'm pretty emotional about it sometimes. If I get hurt emotionally (rarely am I physically hurt), I really feel it and shut down.
It's not fair. We know this - we know it isn't fair that people with money and business degrees get to call all the shots. What gives them the right to tell what people what to do? Maybe they have a social status that elevates them above others.

I've dreamt of a better world. I'm pretty sure it's on Earth, but it might not be. Actually, I dream of many other planets other than Earth.
Why are the planets there? When I was younger, I imagined different kinds of planets with different games and passions for different kinds of people. Happy planets. Sadness is allowed too, but it always comes back to happiness.
This whole idea that everyone needs to "unite" doesn't make very much sense to me - there's too many people in the world, too many differing views and we can't all get along the time... can we?

The power-hungry monster corporate machines that eat up the fabric of our earthly existence haunt me sometimes, but I do my best not to feed the monster. If you're born in Canada, you're practically born addicted to consumption and it's up to you to break free from the addiction because the machine just doesn't care.

---

I spoke to Lyra today, the girl of my dreams. I mean, it's hard to prove to you and all, but it doesn't really matter because she's real to me. And she told me that everything's going to be okay. Funny how Laura and Lyra sound awfully similar. Maybe I've been right all along, and dreams really do come true.
And my current dream is for the rainbow children who feel lost, confused and imprisoned by the evil that may or may not surround them to break free and finally spread peace and love across the earth, instead of hatred and greed.

It's going to happen. Quite possibly this year. I'll be ready - just find your inner sense of wisdom and love, your connection to the divine, and you might just be ready too.

P.S. If you're curious, I've officially launched my university, named "Academia Illustrae" for "Illustrious University". You can find it here.
Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

No comments:

Post a Comment