Saturday 29 October 2011

Capital return

So I'm back from Ottawa, where I had a fun time exploring and living life with K.
We visited the Katimavik house in Ottawa after running out in front of a Katimavan on Rideau Street a few days prior, stopping traffic in the process.
I had gluteny Beaver Tails and they were quite sugary.
I unfortunately forgot my camera at home, so I don't really have any pictures to put up. There were a number of picturesque expeditions, including a photo shoot at Gatineau Park with K's family.

So I'm back in Toronto. Tonight, I'm going to a Night of Dread at Dufferin Grove Park, meeting up with an ancient friend from schooling long ago. Life is pretty sweet! I find I actually have stuff to do, and my to-do list grows every day. And I actually accomplish some of the stuff on this list, too, which is even better.

Other good news: I found my purple pen. I can finally start writing again. And K is coming for a visit soon.

Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

No comments:

Post a Comment