Wednesday 12 October 2011

Adventure travel

A quick post, for I must get to bed.

Midnight isn't usually a late time for me, but I've stopped going to bed at obscenely unhealthy hours of the night.
And you know what, my fear that this would hamper my writing creativity has not materialized.

Most of my blog posts have been made during the darkness of the night.
I rarely blog during the daytime. I think that's because I've always considered the moon to be a source of inspiration for me.

But that's pretty flawed logic on my part, I can't even see the moon from inside this basement lair.
Vitamin D definitely helps get my creative juices flowing.

Now to the topic of this post:
I'm going on a little travel expedition again! And this time, it will be better planned and more local. I'm staying in Ontario; going north, then southwest.

I leave on the 21st. I won't be away for months, probably no more than a couple weeks.

Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilia Perspicace Ettore

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your travels, and yay Vitamin D.
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate!
    I might perchance see you in Ottawa :)

    ReplyDelete